Monday, July 21, 2014

Elizabeth and Zach Gunnels ~ Wedding at The Loom

By the time Elizabeth and Zach's Wedding Day arrived, I had known them almost a year! During this time, I had gotten to know them so well. I am happy to call them my friends :) They are the sweetest people you will ever meet, and did I mention how FUN they are? Their wedding was a blast, and they have awesome friends. The details were amazing, and I love how they tied the cotton theme of the mill into their own decorations. Elizabeth and Zach did a First Look, and it was the sweetest moment to see them look into each other's eyes, I could see the excitement beaming from them both! The LOOM at cotton mill place is a great venue for a wedding, I highly recommend it!!! The staff is so wonderful to work with :)
Thank you Laura, for your assistance and hard work.






 




 The lace was from Elizabeth's mother's wedding dress. They dressed it with charms from family members and put it around her flowers. Great sentimental detail!!



 Elizabeth, you are too cool :)






 First look with her Dad!!!




 You are too funny, Elizabeth!! 



 The image above is my favorite. True love :)





 Zach, your Groomsmen are AWESOME!!! 





 I love Zach's Dad in this one!!! 




 Beautiful, beautiful ladies!!! Love!



 Work it, girls!!!









 A little pre-wedding hydration.






 Apparently, my camera has super powers and can made a wedding dress float :)
But really, this was the sweetest moment they took to pray together.



 Happy, Happy, Happy!


 For real!

 Hey, it's our turn to be introduced! But first.....let me take a selfie!










 And this dance made me cry. From Amazing Grace, to Achy Breaky Heart! Perfect!


 "....will you be my girl?"



And yes, it was pouring down rain when they left, but no one seemed to mind!!! Congrats!

No comments: