Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lindsey and Christopher ~ Engagement

Sometimes the best location is right in your own backyard! Lindsey knew that she wanted to have her horses included in their engagement session, so we decided to do the session right at her own stables and pasture. There was a threat of rain all day, but it was just beautiful at the time of our session. A little muggy, but what can you expect? This was my first session with horses, and they were amazing! I always forget how big horses are until I am right up next to them. They were so well behaved and overall a gorgeous addition to their session. We strolled around the pastures, and around their home, making it a very relaxing and casual evening. I really enjoyed getting to know Lindsey and Christopher and I can't wait for their wedding in October!


























No comments: