Thursday, April 16, 2015

Haley and Nick Jefson ~ Old Cigar Warehouse / Greenville, SC

When I met with Nick and Haley for the first time, they told me their love story. It was absolutely precious. They had known each other all thru college, but did not start dating until near the end of their time at Anderson University. I watched their faces as they were telling the story, and it was permanent smiles the entire time. They told me about their plans for the future and all about their families. I just loved these two lovebirds!!! We had a fabulous time at their engagement session which was posted earlier. The day of their wedding, everyone was very calm, and very excited. The Old Cigar Warehouse was decorated with beautiful pink and orange flowers on an old wooden cross at the alter. Just perfect. They started the ceremony with one of their favorite songs of worship. Everyone joined in. Haley's Father officiated the ceremony, and it was so touching. There was laughter and tears. I loved hearing him tell about Nick and Haley's time dating, and his love for both of them. Donald, you are amazing!!! I had so much fun at this wedding, and there was some definite dance fever the entire night. My heart smiles as I think about you two. Much love to you both!!! Enjoy some of my favorites.
Thanks to Laura for all your hard work and assistance :)








Haley's shoes were my favorite!!!



This image was captured by my assistant Laura. I love it! 
Nick and Haley's dad, Donald, hanging out before the wedding :)






Nick you are so handsome!!

THE FIRST LOOK!! It was the sweetest moment ever.










































Mr. and Mrs. Shockley, The future Mr. and Mrs. Jefson, and Mr. and Mrs. Jefson. 
This was too sweet!!!

Their families were amazing. They all showed up before the wedding for family photos!!!









The first dance is actually my favorite moment to photograph at a wedding. It is so romantic :)







Gettin' a little crazy during the Father / Daughter dance.





















Congrats Nick and Haley Jefson!!!!
Much love, Angel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Superb clicks!! I love his reaction when he saw his bride’s first look. Adorable moment!! I love the garden venues, so I have booked the most beautiful Lincoln park wedding venues for my wedding reception.