Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mitchel and Katie Jaynes ~ A Newberry Wedding

I first met Mitchel and Katie a year ago, when Mitchel was the best man in another wedding I photographed. Nothing makes me happier than to have my couples refer me to their friends! We met at the Anderson University Campus for their engagement session, where they proudly, but indiscretely wore their choice of colors in support of their favorite SC School. This is a house divided! We enjoyed getting to know each other better during the session. Then, in April I met Katie at The State House in Columbia for her bridal session. It was amazing!!! Her Bridal Session Blog post will go up soon :) The Ceremony was held at The First Baptist Church of Newberry with a reception that followed at the Country Club of Newberry. The decorations were beautiful along with the blue and green hydrangeas in the flower arrangements. Katie, Mitchel and I took a little time to stop at the quiet, beautiful square in Newberry for a few photos before arriving at the Reception. It was so nice to have a little time to ourselves :)
Thanks to Laura for your hard work and assistance. Enjoy some of my favorites!












































































No comments: