Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stephen and Kristen ~ 2 Year Anniversary

I first met Stephen and Kristen at Zach and Elizabeth's Wedding in May of 2014. I instantly thought they were some of the most genuine people I had ever met. Then, they were either in, or attending several more weddings I photographed over the last year. I loved watching them dance, and laugh the night away. Kristen is so incredibly talented, and her work has been at several weddings I have photographed. She does custom, handmade calligraphy design for pieces ranging from signs to notecards. If you are looking for a handmade sign for your wedding, she does an awesome job! See her work on her ETSY site.

Stephen contacted me about doing a 2 year anniversary session and I thought this was a fabulous idea for them! They now call Atlanta their home, so we arranged to do the session when they were in SC to visit family. It was a cool 92 degrees that day. Ok, it was crazy hot, but they did a fabulous job and never complained. We just keep chugging along and wiping the sweat :) Their smiles were contagious, and I love the way they look at each other. So incredibly sweet. Thank you, Stephen and Kristen, for the honor of photographing this special time in your marriage. I wish you many many more years of love and happiness. Enjoy some of my favorites!






























Much love, Angel

No comments: