Saturday, August 8, 2015

Colleen and Catoe ~ Engaged!

Colleen and Catoe decided they wanted to come back to Clemson, their alma mater, for their engagement photos. I just love when couples want to walk around Clemson. One of my favorite places! They drove over 3 hours to get here, and we had no choice but to wait out a HUGE storm that evening. We sat in our cars next to the stadium for a while listening to the rain and hail pound on us. And then, it finally passed! Patience pays off :) We might not have had a sunny sky, but we had a great time! I love they wore their Clemson T-Shirts for part of the session. It was fun talking about their time on campus as students. I am looking forward to their wedding next year! Enjoy some of my favorites :)





























Much Love, Angel

No comments: