Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chris and Katie Hallberg ~ Downtown Greenville Wedding

Chris and Katie were married on a beautiful September Saturday in Downtown Greenville at St. Mary's Catholic Church, with a reception following at The Westin Poinsett. The ladies started out getting ready at The Westin, which is always gorgeous. Then we made our way over to the church for the ceremony. This church was one of my favorites, it is amazingly beautiful inside, with rich colored wood, and stained glass windows lining the walls. I loved every minute. We were fortunate to be able to take portraits at the church, and also back at The Westin. The wedding party was a blast! Always smiling and having a great time. The dance floor was grooving the entire night with some serious dancers of all ages. I loved Katie's flowers, such a sweet bouquet. Chris and Katie had a little fun while on the rooftop, dancing in each other's arms. I loved being part of your special day, I am so honored. God Bless you both.
And, thank you to my assistant for the day, Niki, for all your hard work and creativity!

Enjoy some of my favorites from the day.




























































Much Love, Angel

No comments: