Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Kristy and Brett ~ Engagement Session

Kristy and I both graduated from Clemson with a degree in Graphic Communications. We instantly clicked. We get each other, totally. Brett is a pilot. I know nothing about flying, but I know a very cool plane when I see one. They wanted to incorporate their love for aviation in their session. More specifically, old war planes. Brett has a buddy that let us use his hangar for the location for the session. It was incredible to see that plane rolled out. Such history. I was in awe. It was one of the coolest things I have had the opportunity to photograph. Thank you so much Brett for this experience. Amazing. And Kristy and Brett totally rocked the look to go along with the P51 Mustang. Loved every minute.





















Much love, Angel

No comments: