Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beautiful Sunday afternoon.....





I just have the best friends! Thank you Holbrooks family for letting me get some more practice. We went to the Botanical Gardens and got a few shots of the family. It was so much fun! I just went to Wally World to get a few prints from this shoot and the lady told me I had to have a copy right release in order to get them. Ha! I told her I took them and then realized when I was leaving that I just got a super compliment!
Here are a few sneak peaks. Hope you like them Holbrooks family!

3 comments:

ian said...

Beautiful portraits Sweetie! You should have told the lady at Wal-Mart that you do portraits if she needed any. . .

Sheri Grigsby said...

These are amazing! Can't wait til you take ours! I think it's time for business cards, Mrs. Professional Photographer!

becky @ becky ann designs said...

Great pictures once again!