Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thank you Kids!!!!!






My wonderful, patient children spent 2 hours at the Botanical Gardens in Clemson with me so that I could get some more practice. Now that my class is over, and I am waiting for the next one to start, I need to PRACTICE!! The kids were very patient with me. I mostly let them run around and I took random shots. There are a few that were posed. None of the images have been altered in Photoshop......yet. Oh, and I did it all in Manual setting :) It was hard to decide which ones to show, there are so many!! So, with that said, if anyone wants some pictures, I need the practice. Just let me know!

2 comments:

becky @ becky ann designs said...

LOVE the third one! But, they are all good.

Donna @ Mudpies & Memories said...

You can practice on my kids anytime! The pictures look great.