Monday, February 8, 2010

Assignment #1






My second photography class started two weeks ago. Our first assignment was to take two identical shots, one without flash, and one with flash. I am still learning how to use my speed flash to get the fill in light I need to bring out extra details. It was a good assignment. I found my best shots were actually without the flash, since that is what I am comfortable with.
I took the kids down to the botanical gardens to shoot. I ran into professional photographer Kenny Fey while there. He must have seen the perplexed look on my face while trying to figure out my speed flash. He came over and helped me set up a few shots of the kids and was very nice. Thanks Kenny! Here are some of the best shots.

2 comments:

ian said...

These pictures are beautiful Sweetie. But then again, I'm towards the subject matter. :)

Angel Ruff said...

Thank you :)