Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Macro Photography




So, class last night was so much fun. We learned all about Macro Photography. Of course, it is much easier if you have all the right lenses, etc. But, for now I am happy to work with what I've got! I set up this morning to try to recreate what we did last night. I am pretty happy with my results - I got a splash hitting a splash (the blue one)! That is pretty much the luckiest shot you can get when doing water drops. Here are a few....I will not tell any more of my shooting secrets of how I got these shots, haha. You will have to take the class yourself!!!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Those are amazing, Angel!

ian said...

those are all so cool! I'm so glad you're enjoying this so much.

Angel Ruff said...

Thanks you!!!

ian said...

you need to post more stuff!

Gosia said...

Hey,
You gave me photography class fever! I want to be doing these cool assignments too!
The macro pics are very neat. And your kids are such adorable models!

Angel Ruff said...

Thanks Gosia! We should go shoot sometime. See you at the gym!