Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Haley and Nick ~ Engaged!

I met Haley and Nick bright and early on a weekday morning at the Anderson University Library for their engagement session. Haley and Nick both graduated from AU, and that is where their love story began. It seemed natural to do their engagement session on the campus! After a few semesters, Haley and Nick ended up in the same major, so they had a lot of the same classes and eventually, without knowing ahead of time, ended up writing a paper on very similar subjects. And that is when they knew this was something special :)  They had a favorite spot where they liked to hang out and talk at a local coffee shop, so naturally we ended the session with a trip to the coffee shop for some delicious hot drinks. We even ran into some of their friends, who decided they wanted to be in the session too - you will see!! I love your infectious smiles, and how you kept me laughing thru your session. I enjoyed our morning together, and can't wait for your wedding day!!! Much love to you both. Enjoy some of my favorites from their session.

 I LOVE that you wanted to do your session in the Library!!!




 Adorable :)








 Just another example of them making me laugh so hard!!!!!





 One of my favorites!






 Love the fall colors!




 LOVE THOSE FACES, oh my goodness!! Models!





And then we ran into some friends, and this happened. Once again, more laughing!

Much love, Angel :)

No comments: