Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stephanie and Nathan ~ Engaged!

I met Stephanie and Nathan for the first time at their engagement session :) I drove out to Nathan's family property and got to meet everyone! We all clicked right away. They are so happy, humble, and down to earth. AND so much fun! I enjoyed our time getting to know each other during the session. Stephanie and Nathan have been together FOREVER :) It was fun to hear stories about their days dating and how they used to run around the fields with the dogs looking for rabbits. Stephanie even had her horse join in on the fun for the session, and a beautiful horse he was! Special thank you to Dama for bringing him over for the session :) We started out on the swing, and then just strolled around the fields for some photos. We ended the session on the dock at the pond with a little bit of fishing as the sun made it's way below the trees. Sweetest moments ever in my opinion. Enjoy some of my favorites!







 So sweet :)

 Stephanie's horse, Bell joined in on the session. He was so good for us!!




 I just love the way they look into each other's eyes. Such sweet love!

 The light was golden, and gorgeous :)




 Nathan is a hunter, I thought this was adorable!










 I think this black and white image is my favorite :)












 How about a little fishing???


 Good times!!

Much love, Angel


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are incredible! They describe Nathan and I so well. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful photographer. I cannot wait for the wedding! It is going to be GREAT!