Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun at Clemson


Well, I have been waiting to post this picture because it is actually going to be a present for my sister for her birthday. But, I have not posted any pictures in a few days so I felt I needed to. Hopefully she will not see it before I get it framed and deliver it:)
My friend and I went out to take some night shots of Tillman Hall, all lit up for Christmas. We got some really great shots, but my favorite one was this one I took while waiting for the sun to go down. I love the angle I got and the colors really pop.

My sister was an education major so all her classes were in Tillman Hall. I thought that would be neat for her. And, she just loves Clemson. So, here it is! Sheri, don't look!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That is a great picture, Angel!

Sheri Grigsby said...

I love it! Kate and I hung a bunch of pictures Thursday night and we found a great spot for it. We also hung the ones of Durham! thank you again. It's so special!