Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Woot woot! New computer!!



I have not posted in forever, mainly due to the fact that I completely filled up our computer's memory. I have not been able to take pics or do ANYTHING! So, now we have this very nice new rockin' computer and I am back in business. Here are some snapshots I have been waiting to download from Ian's Christmas party. I know everyone heard how fun it was - now here are some pics! The theme was "The Oscars". It was so neat, everyone came in their best dresses. This is me with Jennifer Anniston and Johnny Depp (aka Ian). Ian and I decided to go with the "vintage" look. I was just his date, no one important. Others present were Brangelina, Natalie Portman, TomKat, Whoopi. We all agreed this was one of the best office parties they have had. Can't wait to see what the theme will be next year! Hey Ian - get your hand off Jennifer!!!

1 comment:

ian said...

That is one smokin' couple! Jennifer kept trying to sneak me a hotel key, weird.