Tuesday, September 9, 2014

GeLee and Adam ~ Engaged!

GeLee and Adam are amazing! We met less than 2 weeks ago, but I feel like I have known them for so much longer :) They are so easy going, happy, and totally in love with each other. If you have ever had a session with me, you know I hate to have to reschedule because of the "threat" of bad weather. I always wait until the last minute to call it off. On Sunday, a HUGE storm was rolling in. But we did not mind! Clouds, cool breeze, I call that perfect :) We decided to stay close to where we parked "just in case". It was so much fun running all around, and had a blast at the same time. As soon as we got in the car after the session it started to rain. Perfection. Can't wait for their Sleepy Hollow wedding coming up soon!!! Enjoy some of my favorites.
























No comments: