Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Katie and Mitchel ~ Engaged!

Katie and Mitch are great friends with one of my June 2014 Couples, Elizabeth and Zach :) I first met them at the wedding, where Mitch was a Groomsman. Katie and Mitch were so sweet and so much fun at the wedding, dancing the night away. I LOVE when my past clients refer me to their friends. That is the biggest compliment I could ever get.
For Katie and Mitchel's engagement session, we started at Anderson University where they both attended. I love that campus, it is beautiful. We even got some photos in the exact spot where Mitchel proposed in May. So sweet :) Then, we moved downtown for a stroll and some casual shots around the town. It felt like Fall that day, oh I can't wait for it to be 70 degrees everyday. Here are a few of my favorites, enjoy!!!













 Did you notice their Clemson / Carolina outfits? What a great idea!!!


 This is the spot where Mitchel proposed :) Awwwww!








 Just walking down the street, and BAM, there is a piano!


 I think this might be my favorite :)







Much love, Angel :)

No comments: